ASSAULT INDUSTRIES ADVENTURE RACK, Spare Tire Carrier (FITS: POLARIS RZR)
The Assault Industries Adventure Rack, formerly known as the spare tire rack, has been completely redesigned to be one of the most utilitarian products we’ve ever made! The original spare tire rack was a pioneering development that enabled riders to effortlessly move their tire out of the way to access bed contents and securely lock down to the bed providing adequate rearview clearance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fits 2014+ Polaris RZR XP series UTVs & Turbo S (NOT Pro XP Series)
- Utilitarian design
- Works with Rubbermaid ActionPacker Lockable Storage Box, 8 Gallon (#1170)
- Fits OEM and some aftermarket cages
- 2 hinge points at the rear for better stability
- Mounts to cage, not the body
- Highly adjustable for best possible fit
- Constructed from high grade 1018 steel
- Black semi-gloss powder-coated finish
- Stronger EZ-Lift gas shocks (Strong Arm 4512) to access rear storage
- 90º lift force per shock
- More bed storage clearance (about 13 inches when closed)
- Holds up to 32in. wheel/tire (fitment may vary on Turbo S)
- Included 3pt "Y" holds tire in place
- Locks in place with EZ latches
- Easy to install
Fits RZR XP1/Turbo/Turbo S 14'-21'
Note: Other accessories pictured are not included. Some accessories mounted to the rear of the cage can interfere with rack operation. It is best to consider potential usability issues prior to purchase.