RRP696 2 Person Bluetooth Intercom System with Alpha Audio Helmet Kits
Rock while you ride with the RRP696 Bluetooth intercom. Simply pair your device with the RRP696 Intercom and anyone in the vehicle can hear the music through their headset or helmet kit. A high output amplifier provides high fidelity audio for the best in music enjoyment.
Enhanced music controls allows you to shuffle through your music playlist while driving on your favorite trail. You can play, pause, skip tracks, answer a phone call and hang up — all from the faceplate of the intercom!
All in-car communications are hands-free, allowing driver and passengers to talk easily between each other. With auto music dimming when speaking, the RRP696 makes clear conversation easy! With the VOX setting, you can adjust what speaking volume level activates your mic and dims your music for clear conversation.
Pairs well with LeadNav and other Bluetooth audio navigation systems.
Included with this kit are two PTT (push-to-talk) buttons for use with optional 2-way radio (not included). With Rugged Radios built-in quick-connect cabling, adding a 2-way radio for vehicle-to-vehicle communications can be done at any time.
Easy, convenient, and powerful — the RRP696 Bluetooth intercom delivers outstanding audio performance with a full range of easy-to-access controls while you're on the trail.
- Built-in Bluetooth for music streaming and cell phone conversation
- Hands free voice activated in-vehicle communication
- Set VOX volume threshold to activate your mic for in-car communication
- Keep your phone tucked away safely and use faceplate controls to manage your music
- Music play/pause/volume/skip/call answer/call end buttons
- Double stacked knob for volume and VOX control
- 2-way radio ready
- Connect optional cable to rear AUX port to record intercom audio to GoPro or other device
- Ports for 4 headsets/helmet kits, expandable to 8
- (1) RRP696 Rugged Intercom
- (2) 12' Intercom Cables
- (2) Offroad Helmet Kits
- (1) Coil cord driver side push-to-talk
- (1) Straight cord passenger push-to-talk