Rugged R1 Business Band Handheld - Digital and Analog
Easy to grab, hard to let go! Increase team efficiency with the perfectly-sized Rugged R1. Designed and tooled from the ground up to be a versatile solution for Work, Race, or Play - the Rugged R1 will instantly become your go-to radio.
This next-generation Rugged handheld is a workhorse! Go Further with a powerful 5 Watt transmitter, optimized receiver, and the versatility of DMR / analog cross-compatibility. DMR Digital operation allows you to take advantage of the latest technology, while Dual Band functionality lets you talk to race radios on both VHF and UHF frequencies - including our popular V3!
Always go back to your home channels with customizable channel presets. Never lose power with the included charge-on-the-go USB cable, and light the way with the R1's built-in safety flashlight. Click here to view the user guide.
- *Works with all business analog radios and DMR Digital
- Versatile Dual Band VHF/UHF
- Crystal-clear digital DMR
- Large easy-to-read LED Display
- Easy-to-use, Intuitive Keypad and Interface
- Text Messaging on digital channels
- Dual monitor (listen to two channels at once)
- Performance-tuned antenna
- Charge-on-the-go USB cable included
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Powerful 5-Watt transmitter
- Works with 2-Pin accessories
- Built-in safety flashlight
- 1 Touch FM Radio
- Lockable controls
- 1,024 Channel & 250 Zone capacity
- R1 handheld radio
- Rechargeable battery
- USB charging cable / power adapter
- Belt clip
The R1 handheld radio is a lightweight, portable, digital/analog handheld radio. Featuring powerful industrial business band frequencies, the R1 is ready to get you talking.
Compatibility: This radio works with all VHF/UHF business band radios operating on the same frequencies, as well as digital radios using the DMR platform. Radio models include, but are not limited to: R1, RDM-DB, M1, RDH-X, V3, RM60, RH5R, RDH16, as well as Icom, Motorola, Kenwood business band radios, and more.
Business License is required. Click here to learn more.